Erica Peachey & her Associates take the privacy of your information very seriously. We have a few simple principles which we abide by in order to protect your privacy:
- We only ask you for information which we genuinely need in order to provide you with a better service, for example your name and e-mail address if you want to enquire about our services; and
- Unless legally obliged to do so we won’t share your information with anyone, other than for the standard running of our business. For example, for you to make payment for our services we would need to ask additional personal and financial information to give to our bank in order to process the transaction.
The Office, 37 Lang Lane
West Kirby, Wirral, Merseyside,
CH48 5HQ, United Kingdon
Telephone: 0151 625 2568
Fax: 0151 625 2568
Important Information Regarding Our Website and Services
Information Collection on Our Website:
- Website Security. We use a third party hosting service to maintain the security and performance of our website, and in order to do this it is necessary to collect the Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address of visitors to our website.
Data Requested From You
In line with our principles, in addition to electronic data automatically collected when you use our website, in order to provide you with a service or to respond to any questions or queries you may have, we may request and collect the following data from you:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; and
- Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
Our Use of Your Data
Other than data we are legally obliged to keep for longer periods, we will retain any data you submit to us for a period of 1 year. This includes e-mail correspondence. If you purchase any of our products or services we will retain your data for a period of one year. We take the security of your data very seriously. All of your data which we collect is stored securely with appropriate physical, managerial and electronic safeguards in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998, the GDPR and any other applicable legislation.
Third Party Access to Your Data
Your Access to Your Data which is Held by Us
Under the GDPR and also the Data Protection Act 1998 which is currently in force, you have the right to ask for ‘subject access request’ being a copy of your personal data held by us. Where we do hold such data on you we will provide you with a copy of the data we hold on you. This will be in a commonly used machine readable file where you request us to e-mail the information to you. We will also give you a description of the data, tell you why we are holding it and tell you who we could have disclosed it to. We do not charge for this service.
Where data we hold on you is incorrect we will rectify the data. We will also stop processing data on your request and you may also request that we delete the data held on you.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’)
Governing Law and Jurisdiction